You can now reserve rooms through Outlook by adding the room as an Attendee to your meeting or by scheduling your appointment directly on the room calendar. Room requests will be approved by Aurora or Wanda in the main office.
To add the room as an attendee to your meeting:
1. click on the "Invite Attendee" button on the tool bar in your calendar event:
2. On the "To..." section, type in "cals-vsm" and click on the "Check Names" button on the tool bar and select the room you want. Alternatively you can type the full name for the room (cals-vsm-129 or cals-vsm-library).
3. You should receive an email within 5 minutes saying you have a tentative reservation for the room you requested. If you do not see that email, your request did not go through.
You will receive an email when your room request has been approved or denied.
To add the calendar to Outlook
1. Select the Calendar View
2. Select Open Calendar, then select "From Address Book" from the drop-down menu.
3. Enter "cals-vsm" in the search bar and select the room you want to add. You will now be able to view the calendar in Outlook.
If you have any questions, please contact the main office at 520-621-2355.